The chic, farmhouse-style lumbar pillows are designed and made in Cranbury, NJ. The neutral design of the pillow makes them the perfect accessory to cozy up any space. And the modern calligraphy adds an elegant touch!
This pillow is perfect for any couch, chair, or bed in your home. You can never have enough pillows and they are great decor pieces.
If you have enough pillows in your home and can't possibly fit anymore, that's okay too! This would make a great gift for any friend or family member in your life who loves pillows or is just starting out and needs more decor pieces. From housewarming gifts to wedding presents, the possibilities are endless!
Size: 12 x 24
Material: 100% All-Natural Cotton Fabric
Fabric Color Options: White and Natural/Off-White
Care Instructions: Machine washable (Coldwater, Delicate cycle – Tumble dry low), however, recommended spot-cleaning when possible for maximum longevity.
- All products are made with eco-friendly, water-based inks.
- One-of-a-kind designs featuring the calligraphy of designer Alyssa Thiel.
- Made with invisible zipper closure to easily slip your pillow cover over any insert.
- Designs are printed directly into the fabric; therefore, there is no textured vinyl that will peel or crack.
- Pillows are hand-crafted; therefore, there may be some slight variations.
- By purchasing this pillow, you're deciding to support fair trade artisans.