Real hand-dyed indigo textiles are hard to find and these are a true work of art you will be proud to display in your home. You can really tell the craftsmanship of the ancient technique that went into making these. Natural indigo contains no chemicals or toxic metals and fabrics dyed with indigo are believed to be good for the skin.
- Material: Handwoven, indigo dyed cotton + cotton lining
- Measurements: 16" x 16"
- Details: Zippered closure
- Handmade with love in Laos
- The cotton used to make these pillows is planted by hand and watered by the monsoon rains
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind
- Note: This is only the cover. Pillow insert not included.