This tea towel is designed and made in Cranbury, NJ. It's the perfect, pretty, accessory for any kitchen!
If you have enough tea towels in your linen closet or drawer and you don't have enough room in your home, that's okay too! This would make a great addition to a gift for any friend or family member in your life. From adding it to a basket for any housewarming gift or wedding present, the possibilities are endless!
- One of a kind design featuring the calligraphy of designer, Alyssa Thiel
- Two towel color options available: white and natural/off-white
- High quality and 100% organic cotton fabric
- Measures 28in long and 20in wide, imprint area is about 6 inches
- This towel was made with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Tea towels are hand-crafted therefore there may be some slight variations
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low - our towels get softer with every wash!
- By purchasing this towel, you make the decision to support fair trade artisans.